Learn How To Retire Confidently!
“The “Ultimate Retirement Guide for Teachers” utilizes the Hudson BREATHE Formula, ensuring all major aspects of your retirement are accounted for and managed properly.
This guide, created by a teacher turned advisor, is your own personal mini textbook on retiring from the teaching profession! How great is that?!
Whether you are getting ready to leave the classroom, or are already retired, you probably have a lot of questions!
You may find the financial planning aspect to be more daunting than you anticipated. All of a sudden, you’re forced to answer questions like:
- Should I take the Straight Life Option on my pension?
- How do I invest my other assets for retirement?
- How often should I review or tweak my planning?
- When do I take Social Security?
- And how do I find a qualified advisor to help navigate through all of this?
That is why we wrote “The Ultimate Retirement Guide For Teachers.”
This Guide is Jam Packed with Tips For Educators!
- Tips on Social Security, Including how to get your own Social Security Maximization Report!
- Information on how to best take your pension and leverage your Voya account(s)!
- Access to the Teacher’s Edge Video: “Will A ROTH Conversion Work For Me?”
- A discussion on Risk with an opportunity to test your own true risk score!
- The three options for your Voya account, and the pros and cons of each choice!
- Ways to designate money in your retirement to best leverage your assets!
- Access to the article, “What Every Teacher Needs to Know About Long Term Care”!
- 5 Critical Steps To reduce Taxation in Retirement!
- An Overview of Your Medicare Options With BCBS and Priority Health!
- Estate planning tips!
- And…MUCH MUCH MORE!